Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate it when my rented DVDs is full of crap like this at the beginning:

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR
Well, I might if I could download one...
YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A HANDBAG
No, probably not. I have gotten over that experimental stage in my life now.
YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A TELEVISION
Maybe, if I could download one. Piratebay?
YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A DVD
Here's a little secret--very few are worth owning...
DOWNLOADING PIRATED FILMS IS STEALING
Maybe. Except that the person who "lost" it isn't out of anything materially.
STEALING IS AGAINST THE LAW
Correct. As is jaywalking.

Listen, MPAA. I understand you're trying to protect your content, but don't waste my time at the beginning of a DVD with this crap. You deserve a beatdown for not allowing me to just get to my legitimately rented DVD, dorks.