Friday, May 05, 2006

Inspired by Carlos Mencia, reminded by real life: I have no patience for stupid people who don't even try to think for themselves. Stopped off at the convenience store, the total was $5.27. I gave the guy $11.00 (a ten and a one). He was lost, confused and didn't really know what to do. First he gave me back the single dollar then was about to give me 4 more ones and change...Ahem, no. Anyhow, he had punched "$10.00" into the machine, and frankly could not do the math himself. Doesn't anyone count change anymore? And why the schnikeeze do we cater to this level of stupidity? After doing the math for him out loud, he still didn't quite believe me and said "well, I'll believe you this time." I think I'll strangle the living piss out of your neck, this time, you worthless turd.