Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I hate smoking. I'm the only person in my family never to smoke. I have bad allergies and it just kills me. When someone is in the car in front of me is smoking, I can tell. When my white-trash subletting rat-bastard neighbors Brittney Spears and Kevin Federline are smoking in the garage, I can tell. And when someone stinks of a two-pack a day habit, I can tell. So today JRod and I are headed to yon Applebees for noontime grub. Here in Hennepin county in Minneapolis, MN, we have a no-smoking law that bans it in restaraunts. The guy in front of me is a dick, and he's hassling the gal at the door, asking for smoking. His comment: "awwweee c'mon. I'm from the South and we don't have these smoking laws down home." Based on his appearance, whereever he's from apparently trimming neck hair isn't a culturally-accepted thing either. This dork deserves an ass kicking--once for wasting my time arguing with the hostess, and another for being flat out disgusting.