Friday, March 10, 2006

Yesterday I'm driving home and I get behind a car that has one of those college stickers in the back window. You know the ones, they are wide and spell out the name of the college in thin letters and are typically put in the very bottom of the back window. Fine, be proud of your school--that's cool by me. The problem here is that this one was stuck on the inside of the window and thus was backwards when viewed from the outside of the car. I think you've insulted all the other people who've attended your university there, lady. It doesn't look to particularly intelligent to have a backwards sticker from a secondary education place on your car :-). You're making it look like that graduates of that school aren't too bright. I'm not suggesting I'm going to give you a beatdown, but other alumni might line up to kick your head.