Thursday, December 01, 2005

On the road beatdown #3 - the airport fast food restaurant. Besides them charging you an arm, a leg, and an eye for the crappy food, they sometimes needlessly make you wait. Case in point, I hit the pizza line in front of a bunch of people. My pizza comes out first, I watched it come out of the oven easily from my vantage point, and the person drops it into a box and closes it, sticking a copy of my receipt in the cover. She's too far away for me to get her attention. The next 5 people who ordered get their boxes stacked on top of mine, their pizzas inserted, and she comes out and dishes them out in reverse order. Yup, last person who ordered was the first person served. I believe I should be allowed to stick all 6 boxes down this woman's throat for making me wait.