Thursday, November 17, 2005


I am a member of the TiVo generation (or to be more correct, the MythTV generation), so I never watch commercials, and never watch a TV show the night it's on. I generally let my PVR record it and watch it the next day. I tell people during water-cooler conversations "I need to leave now, I'd like to avoid a spoiler." One guy I know LOVES to be the spoiler, he thinks it's fun to say stuff like "Hugo won the lottery" or "Zach was still in town." (Kudos if you get the references), and this guy loves to do this so I hear it before I get caught up with my viewing. I'm not rude about it, but I'm going to seriously consider crushing a coffee mug on this guy's melon soon. Maybe if he's suffered cranial damage his short term memory will be lost and coincide with my viewing patterns.