Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I repeatedly get this stupid e-mail that Outlook junk filters catches from some yahoo who is peddling his services to do foreign language conversions of our web site. We only operate in North America so we're not interested.

Yesterday I get a new email, one saying "Did you get my previous emails? I seem to have some problems with my mail not getting through because some email systems think my message is spam." HELLLOO!!! It IS spam you ignorant buffoon. It's an unsolicted commercial email that I have no interest in, and frankly I don't think it's worth my time to even tell you to bugger off. I hope someone hits you with the Portuguese translation of "battering ram" in your head.

This reminds me of the old George Carlin "You stuff is shit and my shit is stuff" routine. It's like this guy thinks his email isn't spam but other spam he probably doesn't want. Yo, get a clue you bumpkin.