The person who created the plastic shopping bag deserves to be choked with his own invention. Reasons:
- The plastic doesn't break down, contributing to flying litter
- The bags fall down and can't hold shape with items in it
- There isn't a checkout clerk in America who knows how to fill these things--I end up with 4 extras of these on every grocery trip where each bag has 1-3 items in it!
- They have less strength than an 92 year old woman with degenerative bone disorder
- They use more oil since they are plastic