Friday, April 04, 2008

I recently signed up for an online forum devoted to voice-over-IP discussions. 2 days after signing up I get this private message:

Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Patricia

Well, thank you Patricia. I was hoping to solve a remote problem with a telephone but because of your insight and your time you took to let me know about your religion I've now got a completely different outlook on life. I feel so relieved, so freed from the shackles of my existence where there didn't seem to be a purpose, a reason, a guidance I really need to navigate through my day. Oh, wait, there is one, the one where I find your spamming little ass and kick it up and down the street like David Beckham during the World FREAKIN' CUP.