Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry for the infrequent posts, but I haven't fell off the face of the earth. Rather, I've fallen into south central Los Angeles due to work requirements. Here in population central there are muchas beatdownas deservis. Specifically today I'm highlighting the parking lot of the Holiday Inn I'm stationed at, where a significant number of spaces are labled "compact only." And they are serious, the rental PT Cruiser (quite possibly the biggest piece of crap vehicle one could ever have the misfortune of having to navigate on the roadways) barely squeezes into the spots. Imagine my dismay when I find a work truck (not a pickup truck, but something with a flat bed) sandwiched between my driver side door and the car 1 space away. This means entryway to my vehicle by way of the passenger side, precariously navigating the PT Cruiser billiard ball shift knob (careful....careful....). The occupant of the oversized NOT COMPACT flatbed deserves a throlling about his neck. Nice work buddy, hope you get rickets.