Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sunday. Waiting in line to buy my groceries. Chick in front of me rings up a double-cartload of crap. The cashier says the total amount. The credit card she uses, declined. Purge 5% of the load. New total. Try again. Declined. Purge 5% of the total. Try again, declined. Purge 10% of the load. Try again. Declined. At this point her friend joins her and offers her card. Finally these morons get done. Every other lane has six people pass before we get past this numbnut. Hey, if you get to the store and you have no idea of what you have available on your credit card, you deserve a beatdown. Stay home. Get a clue.