Thursday, January 05, 2006

A very late beatdown - I'm on the road again for work, and tonight I get stuck missing a connecting flight in Detroit. I've got three hours and two meal vouchers to kill off, so I head to the Irish Pub eatery joint near my departing gate. Service is great, the food is suprisingly good. The moron sitting next to me, however, was not. I'm sitting there eating, and this guy, who appears in his late thirties, actually leans his head back to let out an enormous belch. His wife/girlfriend/trailer-ho half scolds him and half laughs at him. He stands up and walks out with a big smirk on his face. All I know is that I really wanted to shove his empty pint glass, the table ketchup, mustard, and salt and pepper shakers down that big pie-hole of his, choking his arse off permanently. What a dillhole.