Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tuesday night. Corporate meeting--everyone is at the local new Italian place afterwards for food and relaxation. It's stylish--Americana meets a ton of wine bottles. I stumble into the bathroom. Normally I don't pay too much attention to the surroundings, I'm there for my business, you know? After bouncing my head off of something, I step back and see this:


Above the urinal, we have a 120 watt light. This mofacky was HOT! I ended up smacking my forehead against this thing, because after a few beers, I'm more concerned with focusing down at the urinal instead of the surprise on the wall awaiting me. This thing had a sharp end on it, too, which really could have hurt someone. Folks, I'm 5'11", so it's not like I'm a basketball player that has to worry about this every day either. The foofy designer who decided on this crazy light sitting right above the urnial deserves to have seven heavy light fixtures from the local Home Depot dropped on HIS head.