Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A special on-the-road Beatdown: I'm on the road today, and I had a layover in Detroit this afternoon. During my wait for my second flight out of Detroit, every single time there was an announcement another person started an announcement over the top of the first one. Every single STINKING FREAKING time. Awaiting my flight, there were at least six times there was someone on the microphone about upcoming flights, overbooked flights, and each time another person was apparently too stupid to listen if someone else was already talking on the overhead public address system. If you cannot listen and start babbling at the same time, you deserve me to come up and cut your tongue out and stick it in your ear. Your ear isn't working anyway, and frankly if your tongue was gone I wouldn't have this insane attack of overhead voices.