Thursday, October 13, 2005


300th posting!

I am not a thin person. I have been at my ideal weight for approximately 45 minutes in my entire life. Having said that, there are things that people much larger than I do that I cannot reconcile for the life of me. Example: yesterday I was at the lunch Chinese buffet. During this visit, a group of heavy people walk up and graze around the buffet, looking at everything. What the heck is that all about? Are they strategizing? Have we become so fat in America we have to carefully consider what we're having, plan, weigh tradeoffs, when clearly it's an "all-you-can-eat" establishment? This makes no freakin' sense to me. Grab a plate, get in line, and get out of my way. Take a little, try it. It's not like you have to plan this out to the most intricate detail. If I have to stand behind you and wait while you calculate if that egg roll is going to fit into your lunch planning model, you deserve for me to food-fight your ass into the floor like John Belushi did in Animal House, you dork.